Member, Board of Trustees (2008-2016)
The California State University
Henry is the Managing Partner of Mendoza Berger & Company, LLP, a regional certified public accounting firm with offices in Irvine and Los Angeles, CA.
His career spans more than 27 years in public accounting. Primary responsibilities include the management of all services provided by the firm including auditing and accounting related services, income taxes, consulting, administration, marketing, recruiting and management of the firm. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the States of California and Illinois and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a Former Arbitrator for FINRA.
Henry resides in San Clemente with his wife, Rosa and their 2 daughters, Sofia and Isabella and has been a lifetime resident of California. Henry is very active in the community and holds and has held various positions in professional and community organizations including:
- Current Treasurer and Board Member for the Orange County Forum
- Member of the Board of Directors – Hispanic Education Endowment Fund (HEEF)
- Member and Past Co-Chair of Latino Leadership Council – Mission Hospital
- Immediate past Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors of the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- Former Member of the Board of Directors and Past President of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Orange County
- Former Member of the Board of Directors – United Way of Orange County
- Former Member of the Board of Directors – Small Business Development Corporation
Mr. Mendoza is a graduate of California State University, Fullerton – B.A. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
Mendoza Berger & Company, LLP has been acknowledged on several levels both as a Company and in conjunction with the Managing Partner, Henry Mendoza, including the following:
- 2005 International Business of the Year – Hispanic Chamber of Orange County
- 2002 Small Business of the Year – Hispanic Chamber of Orange County
- 2001 Regional Accounting Advocate – Small Business Administration
- 2000 Ethics in America – Chapman University
In his spare time, Henry enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and sailing.