Federal Relations Update Subscription Information
The email edition of the Federal Relations Update is now available as a blog. Stay on top of news regarding the CSU and federal initiatives by subscribing to the blog's RSS feed in one of the following ways.
- When you are on a Web page that offers an RSS feed, appears in the URL window next to the Home button.
- Click .
- This will take you to a new page. At the top of the page, click on Subscribe to this Feed.
- Click Subscribe in the next dialogue box.
- The feed will now be available in your Favorites menu, where you can check for updates to the blog.
Internet Explorer 6
- This version does not have a feed reader built into the browser. Instead, you can use a standalone RSS aggregator or feed reader, or upgrade to IE7, then follow the instructions above.
- Click the web feed icon at the right side of the window in which the URL appears.
- The Add Live Bookmark dialog will appear. Modify the name and Create in location, if you wish.
- Click OK.
- From the Bookmarks menu, choose Bookmarks Bar.
- Select View All RSS Articles.
- When you visit a website that offers an RSS feed, a blue RSS label appears in the URL field; click it to view the article summaries in its feed or click any article title to view the full article. If you're only interested in viewing certain types of articles in the feed, use the Search Articles field to enter your criteria. If you want to bookmark that RSS feed, choose Add Bookmark from the Bookmarks menu, type a name for the bookmark in the resulting dialog (such as "Apple News RSS"), and click Add.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or press CTRL+V to paste the URL of the RSS Feed. http://blogs.calstate.edu/federalrelations/?feed=rss2.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.