2012-13 State University Tuition Fee * Effective Fall 2012
(Full-time Tuition Fee)
- Undergraduate Programs: $5,970
- Credential Programs: $6,930
- Graduate and Other Postbaccalaureate Programs: $7,356
- Education Doctorate: $11,118
- Graduate Business Professional Fee: State University Tuition Fee plus $278 per semester unit or $185 per quarter unit
- Out-of-State Students: State University Tuition Fee plus $372 per semester unit or $248 per quarter unit
Campus-based fees add an average of $1,047 to student costs.
More information about student fees »
In 2010-11, more than $3.1 billion was distributed to nearly 290,000 students, 70 percent of the CSU’s total student population. The average award was $10,948. Presidential Scholars’ programs, which provide full scholarships to National Merit and high school valedictorians, are also found at many CSU campuses.