Patrick J. (Paddy) Gough
Executive Director, Human Resources and Organizational Development, Orange County Transportation Authority
- Responsibilities at OCTA include oversight of multiple key areas. Also serves as OCTA's Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Officer and is a Women in Transportation Seminar Mentor.
- Retired colonel from a 29-year career with the United States Marine Corps where he served as the chief operating officer equivalent of the largest Marine Aircraft Wing, numbering over 600 aircraft and 15,000 personnel, as well as the largest Marine Expeditionary Force, numbering over 96,000 personnel during combat operations in Iraq.
- Achieved over 3,800 flight hours and awarded numerous unit and personal awards.
- Former co-chairman of the California Governor's Initiative for Troops to College Program and the former chairman of the Troops to College Program, Strategic Partnerships Working Group.
- First Marine to be named to the Mahan Scholars Program at the Naval War College.
Choose a category below to view alumni recognized for their contributions to California's key industries: