CSU Off Campus Center Enrollment
- The California State University
- Office of the Chancellor
- Division of Analytic Studies
- 401 Golden Shore
- Long Beach, California 90802-4210
Skip the Explanatory Notes and go straight to the Table of Contents?
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment Reporting
System (ERS) and is identified as Enrollment Reporting System - Off Campus
Centers (ERSO). ERSO is linked to the Enrollment Reporting System - Students
(ERSS); for additional information see the ERSS report.
2. Each off campus or branch campus center of the California State University
system has been identified in accordance with official recognition by the
California Postsecondary Education Commission.
3. Appropriate year, term and campus codes are as defined for the regular ERSS
report. The off campus center report (ERSO)must have the same census date as
the ERSS report. The ERSO records are linked to the regular ERSS file for the
4. Student credit units reported in the ERSO files are for center units only.
These units exclude audit units and units in International Programs abroad.
5. Reporting of the number of units attempted at the off campus center of the CSU
for which the student is actively enrolled at the census date by: lower
division, upper division, and graduate level courses.
6. Data other than enrollment counts and full time equivalents were obtained by
linking and extracting data from the ERSS files from the reporting campuses.
7. Student information on the ERSO file also has been included in the ERSS file for
those reporting campuses for the corresponding term without identification as
off campus center data.
CSU Off Campus College Year Enrollment, 1992-93
Table of Contents
Table 1. Total Enrollment by Campus and Term for the 1992-93 College Year
Table 2. Total Full-time Equivalent by Campus and Term for the 1992-93 College Year