CSU Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment Reporting System-Degrees (ERSD).
2. The degrees reported by each campus have been organized within the framework of the Academic Master Plan for the California State University and the "Taxonomy of Instructional Programs in Higher Education" originally published by the U.S. Office of Education.
3. Degrees are reported in discipline divisions and majors for campuses, reflecting the degree programs in which they are authorized to serve. CSU admissions booklets detail program authorizations by campus.
4. Prior to summer 2017, age at degree was determined by subtracting the year of birth from the term year. Beginning with summer 2017, age at degree is based on a student's age on or before a specified cutoff date in the term the student graduates. The cutoff dates used for each term are listed below.
| ||Summer||July 15
| ||Fall||October 15
| ||Winter||January 15
| ||Spring||April 15
5. For instructions on how to convert the HTML tables to Excel tables, please go to the link below:
CSU Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted 2017-2018
Table of Contents
ALL DEGREES GRANTED
Table 1. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted, Systemwide from 1935-1936 to 2017-2018
Table 2a. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted by Campus, 1970-1971 through 1979-1980
Table 2b. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted by Campus, 1980-1981 through 1989-1990
Table 2c. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted by Campus, 1990-1991 through 1999-2000
Table 2d. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted by Campus, from 2000-2001 to 2009-2010
Table 2e. Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Granted by Campus, from 2010-2011 to 2017-2018
Note: Other tables coming soon.