Community-Based Research Resources
A selection of webinar, handouts and other resource tools for faculty and community members engaged in and/or interested in community-based research.
National Resources to Support Community-Based Research (Webinar: April 25, 2011) – This 75-minute webinar provides faculty and community partners with information about the valuable resources and services provided by Community-Campus Partnerships for Health and CES4Health.info.
CCPH broadly defines health to be the physical, mental, social, spiritual well-being and the social determinants of health. In other words, the conditions and environments in which people live, work and play, (e.g., education, transportation, the built environment, food security, economic security, etc.)
- Recorded Webinar
- To "play" the recording, click on the link above, and complete the Guest section by including your email address and name. Then click on play.
- Mac users: You will be asked if you want to “open with Java Web Start.” Click “OK,” Then, a pop-up box will read, “the application’s digital signature cannot be verified. Do you want to run the application?” Choose “Trust.” Elluminate will load and the recording should start automatically.
- After the session, please take a few minutes to complete the online survey.
- Slides of Webinar Presentation (.pdf)
The following handouts are available resources from CCPH:
- Sarena D. Seifer, MD, Founder and Executive Director, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health
- Cathy Jordan, PhD., Licensed Psychologist, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology, University of Minnesota, Founding editor of CES4Health.info