Apply for the 2016 CSU Trustees' Award
- Demonstrate superior academic performance with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the campus Financial Aid Office.
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time equivalent undergraduate or graduate student in any major field at a CSU campus and must remain a CSU full-time equivalent student during the 2016-17 academic year.
- Demonstrate commitment to community service.
- Demonstrate ability to overcome adversity and challenges.