Sasha Danna joined the California State University's Office of General Counsel in January 2018. Sasha is the University Counsel for Chico State University and a member of the External Affairs Team. She also serves as a resource attorney for advising on international activities, legislation, and records access.
Before joining the CSU, Sasha was a partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, where she represented premier domestic and international companies in high-profile disputes in federal and state courts across the nation. At Kirkland, Sasha had a diversified litigation practice involving a variety of industries, including aerospace, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, auto manufacturing, banking and finance, and energy. Among other substantive areas, Sasha's practice focused on contract disputes, business torts, products liability, and civil enforcement actions brought by federal and state governments under false claims acts and other statutes. Sasha was also actively involved in pro bono representations, including matters involving education and immigration law. Sasha is admitted to practice in California.
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2006), Cum Laude
- Sayre MacNeil Scholar 2004-2006
- Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Note and Comment Editor, Staff Member
- M.A., University of Florence (Italy), School of Political Science (2000), Cum Laude
- B.A., Art History & Italian, Smith College (1998), Cum Laude with High Honors in Italian
- "The Impact of Electronic Discovery on Privilege and the Applicability of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act," Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, 38 LOY. L.A. L. REV. 1683 (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Hon. Marc L. Goldman, Magistrate Judge (2004)
Telephone No. (562) 951-4500
Fax No. (562) 951-4956
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org