- Applications are submitted to the CDIP Campus Coordinator at the CSU campus of the Faculty Mentor.
- Each CSU campus has its own deadline. Please check Campus Application Deadlines for specific campus deadlines.
- Applications are first reviewed by a campus review committee. Applications that pass the initial campus level screening for eligibility and completeness are then forwarded to the CDIP office at the Chancellor’s Office.
- Applications forwarded from all CSU campuses are reviewed by a CDIP Systemwide Selection Committee that comprises of the CDIP Faculty Program Director, CSU California Predoctoral Program Director, and faculty representatives from various CSU campuses.
- Award notices are sent to new CDIP Scholars in May.