Affirmative Action Resources
Below are some information resources provided by the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Programs, the federal agency that enforces the federal affirmative action laws and regulations.
- U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- OFCCP - Compliance Assistance
- Technical Assistance Guide for Federal Supply and Service Contractors (.pdf)
- OFCCP - Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Affirmative Action Program (.pdf)
Laws enforced by the OFCCP
- Executive Order 11246
- Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended
- Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended
NOTE: Online documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, unless otherwise noted. Please contact Human Resources at (562) 951-4411 or send an e-mail to Human Resources to request a document in plain text format.