Paycheck Calculator Instructions
Some helpful hints on how to use the State Controller's Office
Paycheck Calculator (.xls):
- If you are an existing employee. have your most recent CSU pay warrant (paycheck)
- Please scroll down below the spreadsheet to "General Information" for instructions on
how to use the Calculator.
- For Collective Bargaining Unit, all CO employees enter "C."
- For Retirement Category, all CO employees who are in PERS enter "MIS."
- For Retirement Tier, all CO employees who are in PERS enter "1."
- Call Philip Buford at (562) 985-4538 if you need assistance, or to find out your federal/state marital
status and number of exemptions
September 29, 2011