- Enrollment at a CSU campus no later than spring term prior to departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by fall term of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 for all higher education work by the application deadline. Students with GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist.
- Upper-division standing by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- Students must be willing to study Danish and to make the cultural adjustments necessary to live in Copenhagen.
- Graduate students are not eligible.
- Enrollment in the Architecture program at Cal Poly Pomona or Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Favorable recommendation by the Architecture faculty at your home campus.
For Child Diversity and Development:
- A declared major in Child Development, Liberal Studies (teacher credential option), Social Work, or a closely related field.
- Completion of Intro to Psychology.
- Strong interest in early childhood education.