CSU Student Transfer

About Troops to College

Current and former U.S. Armed Forces servicemembers and their dependents can take advantage of educational opportunities at the CSU to develop skills that will benefit them and their communities.

If you are a veteran who wishes to pursue higher education, we encourage you to claim your GI Bill® benefits, investigate academic programs offered at the California State University, determine which campuses provide programs of study that interest you, and get in touch with campus coordinators to discuss your options.

This website is intended to provide access to some of the necessary forms and information related to benefits for service members and veterans. Each California State University campus has a designated Veterans Affairs Coordinator who is available to advise and assist military members, veterans and their dependents on completing and filing VA claim forms for federal and state education assistance.